With a lot of uncertainty in the world, you can still be certain that you can advance your tech skill with our newly published titles. From mastering C# and SQL to solving complex Machine Learning and Deep Learning problems using Python, take a look our latest releases.
It’s no secret that PostgreSQL is one of the fastest-growing open source object-relational database management systems (DBMS) in the world. It’s popularity stems from it not only being easy to use, it’s scalable and highly efficient. With Learn PostgreSQL, you will learn to build, manage and secure scalable and reliable databases and data warehousing apps – and by the end of this book you will be confident with the Postgres database and be able to build robust solutions.
AI plays an integral role in automating problem-solving, this involves predicting and classifying data and training agents to execute tasks successfully. Artificial Intelligence with Python Cookbook will teach you how to solve complex problems with the help of independent and insightful recipes ranging from the basic essentials through to the advanced methods that have just come out of research.
- Learn PostgreSQL
- Mastering SAS Programming for Data Warehousing
- Hands-On Gradient Boosting with XGBoost and scikit-learn
- SQL for Beginners with Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Hands-On SQL Server 2019 Analysis Services
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Hybrid Administration
- Easy Statistics: Linear Regression
- Computer Vision: Python OCR & Object Detection Quick Starter
- Data Engineering with Python
- Tableau Desktop – A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
- Microsoft SQL Server Development for Everyone
- Microsoft Power BI Quick Start Guide – Second Edition
- Artificial Intelligence with Python Cookbook
- Python Machine Learning By Example – Third Edition
- MySQL Database Development Mastery
MongoDB is a popular choice among companies such as MTV, IBM and Uber as it is easy to use, highly scalable and uses a flexible data model enabling developer agility. So, if you are looking to develop MongoDB skills and build applications that scale, then MongoDB from Basics to Advanced is the course for you.
- MongoDB from Basics to Advanced
- TypeScript for Beginners
- Bootstrap 4 Development for Professionals
Cloud & Networking
If you are looking to become an expert in Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) virtualization and the tools and technologies needed to build an manage diverse virtualization environments then Mastering KVM Virtualization – Second Edition is the book for you. This updated edition covers the latest developments in the core KVM components.
There’s no doubt that Docker Containers are the future of highly-scalable software systems. However, learning it may seem overwhelming and complex due to its many technicalities. This is where The Docker Workshop will help. You will learn quickly how to work with containers and Docker with the help of practical activities, and by the end of this workshop you will be able to utilize Docker containers in real-world cases.
C# forms the backbone of many popular video games and web, mobile and desktop apps, while SQL is essential for database creation and management. So when they are both used together, so much can be achieved in the tech world. Master C# and SQL by Building Applications will help you to develop the essential C# and SQL skills needed to build real-world applications.
Advance your user interfaces by learning visual programming with Delphi and FireMoney (FMX). Delphi GUI Programming with FireMonkey will help you to create modern and effective multi-platform applications.
- Beginner Object Oriented Programming In C# and .NET Core [Video]
- Creational Design Patterns in Modern C++
- Master C# and SQL by Building Applications
- Ultimate Rust Crash Course
- JUnit and Mockito Unit Testing for Java Developers
- Mastering Spring Framework Fundamentals
- Delphi GUI Programming with FireMonkey
- Introduction to Rust Programming
- Learn C# By Building Applications
Business, Security & Mobile
In recipe-based book, SwiftUI Cookbook, you will work with SwiftUI and explore a range of essential techniques and concepts that will help you through the development process. Explore the foundations of SwiftUI as well as the new SwiftUI 2.0 features introduced in iOS 14.