Python is one of the most popular tools for analyzing a wide variety of data and Data analysis enables you to generate value from small and big data by discovering new patterns and trends. With the updated edition of Python Data Analysis- Third Edition, you will learn to use Python for data analysis by exploring the different phases and methodologies used in data analysis and learning how to use modern libraries from the Python ecosystem to create efficient data pipelines.
Snowflake is a unique cloud-based data warehousing platform built from scratch to perform data management on the cloud. Snowflake Cookbook introduces you to Snowflake’s unique architecture, which places it at the forefront of cloud data warehouses. With this title you will learn to leverage Snowflake’s capabilities to process a series of SQL statements using tasks to build data pipelines and find out how you can create modern data solutions and pipelines designed to provide high performance and scalability.
- Advanced Natural Language Processing with TensorFlow 2
- Business Intelligence with Microsoft Power BI – with Material
- Python Data Analysis – Third Edition
- Machine Learning Using TensorFlow Cookbook
- Mastering PyTorch
- Automated Machine Learning
- Snowflake Cookbook
- The Simplest Guide to SAS Programming | Base SAS | Advanced SAS
- Reinforcement Learning with Python Explained for Beginners
- TensorFlow 2.0 Computer Vision Cookbook
- Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Networks with Python
- The Simplest Guide to Advanced SAS Programming | Macros| Proc SQL
- The Simplest Guide to Clinical Data Analysis with SAS
- PostgreSQL 13 Cookbook
Mendix is among the fastest-growing platforms that enable low-code enthusiasts to put their software ideas into practice without having to write much code, and Building Low-Code Applications with Mendix will help you get up and running with the process using examples and practice projects. You’ll start with an introduction to Mendix, and as you progress further through the book, you’ll explore Mendix Studio Pro, the visual environment that will help you learn Mendix app creation.
- Web Development with Django
- Rust Web Programming
- Building Low-Code Applications with Mendix
- Creative CSS Animations, Transitions and Transforms Course
Cloud & Networking
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most popular and efficient cloud platforms for administering and deploying your applications to make them resilient and robust. AWS for System Administrators will help you learn several advanced cloud administration concepts for deploying, managing, and operating highly available AWS systems. This book will gradually take you through AWS networking and monitoring tools from the fundamentals of identity and access management (IAM) for securing your environment.
Azure offers a wide range of services that enable a million ways to architect your solutions. Complete with original maps and expert analysis, The Azure Cloud Native Architecture Mapbook will help you to explore Azure and choose the best solutions for your unique requirements. Starting with the key aspects of architecture, this book shows you how to map different architectural perspectives and covers a variety of use cases for each architectural discipline. You will also explore infrastructure aspects, such as network, disaster recovery, and high availability, and leverage Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through ARM templates, Bicep, and Terraform.
- AWS for System Administrators
- The Azure Cloud Native Architecture Mapbook
- Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 10
- AWS for Solutions Architects
- Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring Cookbook
Test-driven development (TDD) is a set of best practices that help developers build more scalable software and increase software’s robustness by using automatic tests. Crafting Test-Driven Software with Python shows you how to apply TDD practices effectively in Python projects. With this book, you will be able to write reliable test suites in Python to ensure your application’s long-term resilience using the range of libraries offered by Python for testing and development.
Discrete mathematics deals with studying countable, distinct elements, and its principles are widely used in building algorithms for computer science and data science. The knowledge of discrete math concepts will help you understand the algorithms, binary, and general mathematics that sit at the core of data-driven tasks. Practical Discrete Mathematics is a comprehensive introduction for those who are new to the mathematics of countable objects.
- Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Crafting Test-Driven Software with Python
- Extending and Modifying LAMMPS Writing Your Own Source Code
- Practical Discrete Mathematics
Business, Security & Mobile
Adobe Animate is platform-agnostic asset creation, motion design, animation, and interactivity software. Mastering Adobe Animate 2021 shows you how to use Adobe Animate to create immersive experiences by breaking through creative limitations across every medium. By going through this book, you’ll be able to produce a variety of media assets, motion design materials and animated artifacts, and interactive content pieces – all while targeting a variety of platforms including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, and mobile devices.
- Mastering Adobe Animate 2021
- Architecting High-Performance Embedded Systems
- Managing Microsoft Teams: MS-700 Exam Guide
- Learn Robotics Programming
- Practical Threat Intelligence and Data-Driven Threat Hunting
- The Simplest Guide to Project Management and PMI-PMP Certification Exam
- Unity Android 2021 : Build 7 Games with Unity and C#
- Incident Response in the Age of Cloud
- How to Build Android Apps with Kotlin
- The Complete Guide to Android Bug Bounty Penetration Tests
- Web Application Hacking with Burp Suite
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) Exam Prep Course
- The Music Producer’s Ultimate Guide to FL Studio 20
- Becoming a PMP Certified Professional
- Swift Cookbook