A variety of new books and videos have been added to the Packt library this month, giving you a great opportunity to get ahead with your learning this spring.
C++ is popular for its performance and suitability, and is arguably one of the most valuable programming languages you can learn. It is a language that gives you more control over the hardware and systems that software depends on to work – giving you a deeper insight into the fundamental principles behind computer science.
If you are looking to learn a new language, then get to grips with the fundamental concepts of C++ with our latest Workshop title, The C++ Workshop.
Whilst traditional systems programming languages such as C and C++ definitely give you speed and at least some concurrency, they do not give you the safety. If you need speed, concurrency and safety, then Rust is your best option. You can learn how Rust guarantees memory and thread safety at compile-time with our latest title Hands-On Systems Programming with Rust.
Dive into our new informative and fast-paced course, Systems Programming with Rust, and start designing safe, consistent and high-performance applications.
- The C++ Workshop
- 50 Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong in C# and .NET Core
- Practical C Programming
- Hands-On Systems Programming with Rust
- C++ 20 (2a) New Features
- C++ System Programming Cookbook
- Learning RxJava (Second Edition)
- Vanilla C#: A Beginner’s Guide to Coding
- Fullstack Enterprise MEVN: Mongo, Express, Vue, and Node
- ASP.NET Core 3 and Angular 9 (Third Edition)
- Three.js 3D Graphics for the Web: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
- Hands-On Designing Angular Web Application Architecture
- Advanced Laravel and Vue.js: Build a YouTube Clone
- Learning HTML Step-by-Step
- Django Rest Framework
- Complete Git Guide: Understand and Master Git and GitHub
- RESTful Web API Design with Node.js 12
- Learn Practical Web Components Quickly
Deep Learning can produce some great results, and in our latest release Hands-On Deep Learning for Finance, you will learn how to enhance trading strategies and investments in financial markets using deep learning algorithms implemented using Python libraries such as TensorFlow and Keras. Understand how deep learning models can be leveraged to capture insights from financial data.
Another new addition to our interactive series is the Data Visualization Workshop. An ideal companion for Python beginners who want to visualize their work like a skilled data scientist. If you’re interested in developing your data science skills then look no further, start with The Data Visualization Workshop.
- Mastering Keras
- Learning OpenCV 4 Computer Vision with Python 3 (Third Edition)
- Interactive Dashboards with Amazon QuickSight
- Deep Learning with R Cookbook
- PostgreSQL 12 High Availability Cookbook (Third Edition)
- Pandas 1.x Cookbook (Second Edition)
- Hands-On Deep Learning for Finance
- Machine Learning for Beginners: Linear Regression Model in R
- Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel
- The Applied SQL Data Analytics Workshop (Second Edition)
- Data Visualization in Excel: All Excel Charts and Graphs
- PyTorch Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- Advanced Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras (Second Edition)
- The Data Visualization Workshop (Second Edition)
- Artificial Intelligence By Example (Second Edition)
- Fundamentals of Statistics and Visualization in Python
- The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop (Second Edition)
Cloud & Networking
Does your organization uses Google Cloud’s serverless platform? If so, then learn how to design, develop and deploy full stack serverless apps on Google Cloud with Hands-On Serverless Computing with Google Cloud.
Linux has grown increasingly more popular with system administrators – but security has always been a major concern due to the limited resources available in it’s security domain. Find out how to properly secure your Linux systems with Mastering Linux Security and Hardening.
- ITIL v4 Revision Guide
- Hands-On Serverless Computing with Google Cloud
- Hands-On Linux Administration on Azure (Second Edition)
- Mastering Linux Security and Hardening – Second Edition
- SAP on Azure Implementation Guide
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Exam Guide
- AWS Security Cookbook
- Docker: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Business & Soft Skills
With performance improvements to meet the demands of ever-growing enterprise teams, Jira 8 is said to be the next chapter of Jira for enterprise teams. Learn how to develop and deploy plugins and then modify them to suit your needs, and customize your Jira UI. Get started now with Jira 8 Recipes.
- Mastering Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
- Jira 8 Recipes
- Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel Guide 2020
- Automate Application with Specflow and Selenium WebDriver C#
Security, Mobile, Game Development & Hardware/IoT
Cyber warfare has definitely helped push cyber security high up on the technology and business agenda. What we do now and how we plan for the future will determine whether our businesses survive.
Cyber Warfare – Truth, Tactics, and Strategies gives insights into the history of cyber warfare whilst giving real-life examples of actual attacks and defense techniques and strategies to help you learn about defending your own systems of data.
- Cyber Warfare – Truth, Tactics, and Strategies
- Ionic Framework: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
- Virtual Reality with Unity
- Build a Multiplayer Kart Racing Game in Unity 2019
- Blender 2.8 Game Vehicle Creation
- Create a 3D Endless Runner from Scratch in Unity
- ROS 2 New Features
- Hands-On ROS for Robotics Programming
- Advanced ESP32
- Introduction to BBC Micro:bit
- Raspberry Pi Essentials: Learn More in Less Time