Take a look at our latest releases that have been added to our Packt Library that are sure to help you skill up this month…
Animation is one of the most important parts of any game. Our new title, Hands-On C++ Game Animation Programming, will walk you through everything needed to get an optimized, production-ready animation system up and running. You will learn basic, advanced and skinned animation programming with our detailed step-by-step guide, and you will have implemented a modern animation system with advanced animation techniques by the end of this book.
Rust is a language that is becoming more and more popular with developers as it solves pain points present in many other languages. It is a community-built language with a focus on performance and safety. With similarities to languages such as C++, it is a language that more and more developers are starting to take an interest in. Our latest Rust title, Creative Projects for Rust Programmers, explores all the latest features by building robust applications across different domains.
- Hands-On C++ Game Animation Programming
- Creative Projects for Rust Programmers
- Multi-Paradigm Programming with Modern C++
- Learn C Programming
- Building Analytics Teams
- Mastering JMeter 5.0
ASP.NET has been the de-facto choice for web developers for a long time. With ASP.NET Core 3, Microsoft made internal changes to the framework and introduced new additions that will changed the way developers approach web development altogether. The second edition of Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3, has been thoroughly updated to help you make the most of the latest features, meaning you will have a deep understanding of how to interact with the framework and work cross-platform.
- Angular 9 Masterclass with TypeScript, Firebase, and Material
- Fundamentals of ASP.NET Core 3
- Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3 – Second Edition
- Node.js API Masterclass with Express and MongoDB
- Hands-On Kotlin Web Development with Ktor
Almost most programmers and data scientists struggle with mathematics, having either overlooked or even forgotten core mathematical concepts. Hands-On Mathematics for Deep Learning uses Python libraries to help you to understand the math requires to build DL models. Covering essential topics such as linear algebra, and as you advance you will delve into multi-layered DL and much more.
Grafana is a multi-platform open source analytics and interactive visualization web application that provides charts, graphs, and alerts for the web. Learn Grafana 7.0 is a comprehensive introduction to help get you up and running with creating interactive dashboards to visualize and monitor time-series data.
- SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines
- Hands-On Mathematics for Deep Learning
- Practical Data Analysis using Jupyter Notebook
- Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- Learn Grafana 7.0
- Mastering Big Data Analytics with PySpark
- Hands-On Python Natural Language Processing
- Raspberry Pi Computer Vision Programming – Second Edition
- Real-Time Data Stream Processing in Azure
- Practical Machine Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 and Scikit-Learn
Cloud & Networking
Microsoft Azure is a powerful cloud computing platform that offers a large number of services and capabilities for organizations of any size. Azure Strategy and Implementation Guide Third Edition brings together the entire spectrum of measures involved in Azure deployment. By the end of the book you will be proficient in driving Azure operations from the planning right up to the cloud migrations and troubleshooting.
Ansible enables you to automate software provisioning, configuration managements and much more. The tool provides simple yet powerful features to automate multi-layer environments using agentless communications and can also solve other critical IT challenges with zero downtime. In Practical Ansible 2, you will work with Ansible 2.9 and learn to solve complex issues quickly. You will be able to overcome just about any of your IT challenges by writing playbooks and other related Ansible code.
- Practical Ansible 2
- Azure Strategy and Implementation Guide – Third Edition
- Learn Helm
- Implementing Azure DevOps Solutions
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration: MS-500 Exam Guide
- Azure Serverless Computing Cookbook – Third Edition
- Mastering Wireshark 3 – Second Edition
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner: Essentials Course 2020
- Introduction to Cloud Security with Microsoft Azure
- Mastering Kubernetes – Third Edition
- Site Reliability Engineering on AWS
Business & Soft Skills
Microsoft 365 has become increasingly popular during more recent times, as most organizations are working from home, full-time, for the first time. Businesses have had to learn how to quickly adapt to managing everyday organizational tasks like content management and creating reports from home. With this book, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online Cookbook, you will get to grips with popular apps from Microsoft with a focus on enabling workspace collaboration and productivity.
Mobile & Game Development
If you are looking to become a professional Unity developer, then you will need the Unity Certified Programmers global certification. Unity Certified Programmer: Exam Guide is a study guide to Unity game scripting. Start by building on your understanding of C# programming and as you advance you will enhance your skills by creating an enjoyable side-scrolling shooter game.