It’s safe to say that 2020 was a challenging year, but the New Year means looking forward and setting yourself some new goals. Whether you are embarking on a new tech journey or want to become an expert in your field, browse our library to find the perfect titles to help you smash those goals.
Python Data Cleaning Cookbook will teach you how to clean data with Python before analysis to avoid incorrect results and generate meaningful insights. You’ll begin by getting familiar with the shape of data by using practices that can be deployed routinely with most data sources. By the end of this book, you’ll be equipped with all the key skills that you need to clean data and diagnose problems within it.
Reinforcement learning (RL) is a field of artificial intelligence (AI) used for creating self-learning autonomous agents. Mastering Reinforcement Learning with Python will help you build a strong theoretical foundation, with a practical approach and examples inspired by real-world industry problems, this title will teach you about state-of-the-art RL.
- Python Data Cleaning Cookbook
- Okta Administration: Up and Running
- Mastering Reinforcement Learning with Python
- Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 1
- MongoDB Fundamentals
- Data Analysts Toolbox: Excel, Python, Power BI
- Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 2
- Hands-On Image Generation with TensorFlow
- Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 3
Do you want to build your own e-commerce applications, such as eBay, Amazon, and Etsy, but not sure where to start? Then MERN E-commerce from Scratch is the title for you – it will help get you started and teach you how to build a fully functional e-commerce application.
With the ever-growing software domain, software solutions are a necessary part of day to day life of software developers. ASP.NET core 5designs patterns help developers and professionals to create any scale of software solutions. An Atypical ASP.NET Core 5 Design Patterns Guide explores basic design patterns, architectural principles, dependency injection, and other ASP.NET core mechanisms.
- Practical Microservices with Dapr and .NET
- MERN E-commerce from Scratch
- 100 HTML5 Quiz Questions and Code Solutions with New Features Explained
- Full-Stack React, TypeScript, and Node
- CSS Modern Responsive Web Design – Create 5 Different Websites
- An Atypical ASP.NET Core 5 Design Patterns Guide
Cloud & Networking
Azure DevOps is a Microsoft Azure cloud service that enhances your application development life cycle and enables DevOps capabilities. Azure DevOps Explained will give you a comprehensive product overview and help you to understand Azure DevOps and apply DevOps techniques to your development projects. You’ll learn how to adopt and implement Azure DevOps features in your real-world development processes.
Ubuntu Server has taken data centers around the world by storm. Whether you’re deploying Ubuntu for a large-scale project or for a small office, it is a stable, customizable, and powerful Linux distribution with innovative and cutting-edge features. Mastering Ubuntu Server – Third Edition is updated to cover the advancements of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and further train you to understand how to use Ubuntu Server, from initial deployment to creating production-ready resources for your network.
- SELinux System Administration – Third Edition
- Multi-Cloud Architecture and Governance
- Azure DevOps Explained
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Technical Essentials – Ultimate Training Program
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate: SAA-C02 exam
- Azure Networking Cookbook
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: AZ-303 Exam Prep and Beyond
- CCNA – 200-301 with Ben Jacobson
- Azure Data Factory Cookbook
- Mastering Ubuntu Server – Third Edition
- Kubernetes and Docker: The Container Masterclass
What is Software Architecture? Software architecture is the practice of implementing structures and systems that streamline the software development process and improve the quality of an app. The revised and expanded edition of Software Architecture with C# 9 and .NET 5 features the latest updates of .NET 5 and C# 9, enabling you to acquire the key skills, knowledge, and best practices required to become an effective software architect.
.NET 5 is the unification of all .NET technologies in a single framework that can run on all platforms and provide a consistent experience to developers, regardless of the device, operating system (OS), or cloud platform they choose. Adopting .NET 5 will help you build software that can quickly adapt to the rapidly changing demands of modern consumers and stay up to date on the latest technology trends in .NET.
- C# Console and Windows Forms Development with LINQ and ADO.NET
- ASP.NET Core 5 for Beginners
- Practical System Programming for Rust Developers
- The Art of Doing: Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today!
- Python Programming Advanced: Understanding Weird Concepts
- Software Architecture with C# 9 and .NET 5
- Adopting .NET 5
Business, Security & Mobile
Cloud security has always been treated as the highest priority by AWS while designing a robust cloud infrastructure. AWS has now extended its support to allow users and security experts to perform penetration tests on its environment. This has not only revealed a number of loopholes and brought vulnerable points in their existing system to the fore, but has also opened up opportunities for organizations to build a secure cloud environment. AWS Penetration Testing will teach you how to perform penetration tests in a controlled AWS environment and you’ll also learn ethical hacking techniques for securing your AWS environment against modern cyber threats.
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant: PL-200 Exam Guide
- AWS Penetration Testing
- SwiftUI Projects
- SwiftUI – Build Amazing Apps – With Much Less Code
- Unity Projects 2020: Twenty+ Mini Projects in Unity and C#
- CompTIA Security+: SY0-601 Certification Guide
- Odoo 14 Development Cookbook
- Python for Penetration Testers
- 5G and Wireless Communication for Beginners
- SwiftUI – The Complete Developer Course and SwiftUI Bible
- Implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2019
- Mastering Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021