The Holiday season is here but we’re not slowing down in bringing you brand new content. And while we encourage you to take some time off whether you’re celebrating all not, it’s also a good time to dip into some content to get a sense of what you might want to explore in depth in the new year.
Architectural decision-making is an essential step in the engineering process. The trade offs between this approach and that, or this tool and that will have a massive effect on both the end product and the development process itself. In Hands-On Software Architecture with C#8 and .NET Core 3 you’ll not only learn how to make smart architectural decisions, but also how to construct them using two of Microsoft’s most powerful and popular tools for engineers.
Vue and GraphQL go together perfectly. We urge you to find out just how well they complement each other – watch our new Full-Stack Vue with GraphQL – The Ultimate Guide for a closer look.
- ArcGIS Desktop for Spatial Analysis: Go from Basic to Pro
- Articulate Storyline 360 In Action: Building a Drag and Drop
- Clojure Polymorphism
- Create eLearning Courses with Articulate Storyline 360 or 3
- Create Interactive Online Courses with Articulate Storyline 2
- Create Responsive HTML5 eLearning with Articulate 360 Rise
- Django A-Z: Learn Django 2 by building and deploying project
- Electron Projects
- Full-Stack Vue with GraphQL – The Ultimate Guide
- Getting Started with Spring Boot 2
- Hands-On Software Architecture with C# 8 and .NET Core 3
- Learn Microsoft PowerApps
- Mastering Delphi Programming: A Complete Reference Guide
- Nest.js: A Progressive Node.js Framework
- QC051 Math Prerequisites for Quantum Computing
- QC101 Quantum Computing and Quantum Physics for Beginners
- QC151 – Quantum Physics for Quantum Computing
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Guide
- Salesforce Lightning Platform Enterprise Architecture (Third Edition)
- The Complete RxJava 2 and Retrofit Developer Course
- The Python Workshop
Next.js is an interesting new framework for React. Offering a number of features, such as file system routing, static exporting, and server side rendering, it can help provide additional support when building with React, and unlock greater performance. Find out how it works for yourself with our new video Universal React with Next.js – The Ultimate Guide.
- Creating Interactive HTML5 Video
- Creating Interfaces with Bulma
- Gatsby JS: Build PWA Blog with GraphQL, React and WordPress
- Hands-On Docker for Microservices with Python
- Hands-on Microservices with Go and MongoDB
- Hands-On Web Development with React and GatsbyJS
- jQuery for Beginner to Advanced with 12 Projects
- jQuery Mobile Basics: How to build Mobile Web Apps easily
- Learn TypeScript 3 by Building Web Applications
- Python API Development Fundamentals
- The Full Stack Web Developer Academy For Beginners
- Universal React with Next.js – The Ultimate Guide
- Vue.js: Understanding its Tools and Ecosystem
- WordPress 5 Theme Development Academy with Bootstrap v4
- WordPress Academy: Learn WordPress step by step
- xAPI Fundamentals – Getting Started with xAPI (aka TinCan)
We spend a lot of time thinking about the technical side of date science – algorithms, frameworks, libraries – that it’s easy to forget that to do it well it requires leadership and management. That’s why we developed Managing Data Science. Covering everything from building a great team of data scientists and analysts to enabling innovation, it’s a great book for anyone in the field that wants to take on more responsibility and has a vision of how things could – or should – be done.
The idea that machine learning algorithms should be used in trading seems obvious. But how should it be done? With risk attached, it needs to be done with care and accuracy. Learn Algorithmic Trading explains how to do it properly.
- AI Crash Course
- Clustering and Classification with Machine Learning in R
- Google Cloud Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Hands-On Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js
- Java Deep Learning Cookbook
- Learn Algorithmic Trading
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Cookbook
- Managing Data Science
- Mastering PostgreSQL 12 (Third Edition)
- Regression Analysis for Statistics and Machine Learning in R
- Satellite Remote Sensing Data Bootcamp With Opensource Tools
- Solidity Smart Contracts: Build DApps in Ethereum Blockchain
Cloud & Networking
AWS’s market dominance makes it a great career opportunity for administrators and other IT professionals. But the problem is everyone knows that – you need to stand out from the crowd and prove your skills and knowledge. The best way to do that is to become certified – learn how with our new AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner video.
K3s is a lightweight version of Kubernetes. Designed for edge computing and IoT systems which are highly decentralized, they’re also a great way to get an understanding of Kubernetes without having to go deep into the platform. Get started with our new Lightweight Kubernetes with K3s video.
- A Beginner’s Guide to a Microservices Architecture
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on Kubernetes Native Serverless Development
- Lightweight Kubernetes with K3s
- Mastering Azure Serverless Computing
- Serverless React with AWS Amplify – The Complete Guide
Business & Soft Skills
Adobe Captivate is a great tool for developing eLearning content and visual guides. And with demand for online learning content coming from a massive range of sources, we think it could be a pretty neat addition to a designer’s resume. Get started with Adobe Captivate Fundamentals.
Want to get started in graphic design? Or maybe you just need to get a project done quickly? Look no further than our new Ultimate Graphic Design Course. With 40 practical projects that you can follow and do yourself, it will give any novice a solid grounding in a field that will continue to grow.
- Adobe Captivate Fundamentals
- Articulate Storyline 360 Problem Solver!
- SOLIDWORKS 2017-19: Become a Certified Associate Today-CSWA
- SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Drawing Specialist Today
- SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Professional Today (CSWP)
- Tumult Hype Pro Basics: HTML5 Animations Made Easier
- Ultimate Graphic Design Course: Create 40 Practical Projects
Security, Mobile, Game Development & Hardware/IoT
For games to be successful in a competitive market, you need to do all you can to give them the edge. The new edition of Unity Game Optimization shows you how to do just that – from sharper physics to realistic textures, this is a book for anyone that appreciates the importance of marginal gains.
It’s difficult to imagine doing cybersecurity without machine learning today. Threats are so varied and multifaceted, that the only way to properly detect and understand them is with algorithmic support. Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Cookbook provides you with a comprehensive set of recipes to help you solve cybersecurity challenges.