Advance your knowledge in tech with these latest releases.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly finding practical applications across a wide variety of industry verticals, and the Internet of Things (IoT) is one of them. Developers are looking for ways to make IoT devices smarter and to make users’ lives easier. With Artificial Intelligence for IoT Cookbook, you’ll be able to implement smart analytics using IoT data to gain insights, predict outcomes, and make informed decisions, along with covering advanced AI techniques that facilitate analytics and learning in various IoT applications.
Python is the most widely used language for natural language processing (NLP) thanks to its extensive tools and libraries for analyzing text and extracting computer-usable data. Python Natural Language Processing Cookbook will take you through a range of techniques for text processing, from basics such as parsing the parts of speech to complex topics such as topic modeling, text classification, and visualization.
- Artificial Intelligence for IoT Cookbook
- Deep Learning from the Basics
- Professional Azure SQL Managed Database Administration – Third Edition
- Forecasting Time Series Data with Facebook Prophet
- Statistics Crash Course for Beginners
- Python Machine Learning Workbook for Beginners
- Python Machine Learning for Beginners
- Python Natural Language Processing Cookbook
- AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty: MLS-C01 Certification Guide
- Tableau Prep Cookbook
- Learn Tableau and Ace the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- Data Science Crash Course for Beginners
- The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Aspiring Data Scientists
- Interpretable Machine Learning with Python
- Data Understanding and Data Visualization with Python
- Cleaning Data for Effective Data Science
- Agile Model-Based Systems Engineering Cookbook
- Scalable Data Streaming with Amazon Kinesis
Puppeteer is an open-source web automation library created by Google to perform tasks such as end-to-end testing, performance monitoring, and task automation with ease. Using real-world use cases, UI Testing with Puppeteer will take you on a pragmatic journey, helping you to learn Puppeteer and implement best practices to take your automation code to the next level!
- UI Testing with Puppeteer
- Practical Node-RED Programming
- Deno Web Development
- CSS for Everybody: From Beginner to Boss
Cloud & Networking
Linux Kernel Programming is a comprehensive introduction for those new to Linux kernel and module development. This easy-to-follow guide will have you up and running with writing kernel code in the next-to-no time. This book uses the latest 5.4 Long-Term Support (LTS) Linux kernel, which will be maintained from November 2019 through to December 2025. By working with the 5.4 LTS kernel throughout the book, you can be confident that your knowledge will continue to be valid for years to come.
Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization is an ideal companion guide to the Linux Kernel Programming book. This book provides a comprehensive introduction for those new to Linux device driver development and will have you up and running with writing misc class character device driver code (on the 5.4 LTS Linux kernel) in next to no time. By the end of this Linux kernel book, you’ll have learned the fundamentals of writing Linux character device driver code for real-world projects and products.
- Kubernetes in Production Best Practices
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization
- Linux Kernel Programming
.NET Core is one of the most popular programming platforms in the world for an increasingly large community of developers thanks to its excellent cross-platform support. Enterprise Application Development with C# 9 and .NET 5 will show you how to confidently use the features of .NET 5 with C# 9 to build robust enterprise applications.
WinUI 3.0 takes a whole new approach to deliver Windows UI components and controls and is able to deliver the same features on more than one version of Windows 10. Learn WinUI 3.0 is a comprehensive introduction to WinUI and Windows apps for anyone who is new to WinUI, Universal Windows Platform (UWP), and XAML applications. And by the end of this book, you’ll have learned how to build WinUI applications from scratch and modernize existing WPF and WinForms applications using WinUI controls.
- Enterprise Application Development with C# 9 and .NET 5
- Modernizing Oracle Tuxedo Applications with Python
- Effortless App Development with Oracle Visual Builder
- Garbage Collection Algorithms
- Learn WinUI 3.0
- Demystified Object-Oriented Programming with C++
- The Complete Java Developer Course: From Beginner to Master
- Parsing Algorithms
Business, Security & Mobile
Remote pair programming takes pair programming practices to the next level by allowing you and your team members to work effectively in distributed teams. This helps ensure that you continuously improve code quality, share equal ownership of the code, facilitate knowledge sharing, and reduce bugs in your code. If you want to adopt remote pair programming within your development team, Practical Remote Pair Programming is for you.
- FPGA Programming for Beginners
- Practical Remote Pair Programming
- Mastering iOS 14 Programming (Fourth Edition)
- Becoming an Agile Software Architect
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp: Beginner To Advanced
- Learning Java by Building Android Games – Third Edition
- An Introduction to Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux