Together we are facing unprecedented times with great challenges and uncertainties. This month we have published a variety titles that will help you to continue with your learning as we believe that Tech and the people and teams that build and deploy it will be a big part of this journey, and we want to play our small part in that together.
Go is a safe, fast and easy to work with language. With great features such as concurrency, portability and the ability to reduce complexity it’s no wonder why it’s gaining such popularity among developers.
Want to understand the ideology behind Go’s performance whilst learning how to effectively implement Go data structures and algorithms? Then check out Hands-On High Performance with Go.
C# remains popular as it is a multi-paradigm programming language and when used alongside .NET it is an effective tool for building high performance applications.
Dive deep into advanced C# concepts and build fast database-driven web APIs withing .NET Core with our latest video C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes (Second Edition).
- C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes (Second Edition)
- Complete Python Scripting for Automation
- Git and GitHub: The Complete Git and GitHub Course
- Hands-On High Performance with Go
- Learning the FOSS4G Stack: Python for Geospatial
- Learning the FOSS4G Stack: Spatial SQL with Postgres/PostGIS
- Mastering Windows Presentation Foundation – Second Edition
- Programming in C – The Complete Course
- Python in Containers
- Quantum Computing and Blockchain in Business
WordPress remains to be the most popular content management system and powers over 30% of all websites globally. The demand for WordPress skilled developers is ever-increasing, now is the perfect time to learn this CMS tool.
Learn the tools and skills required to build, maintain and optimize modern WordPress websites with the latest technologies with WordPress 5 Cookbook.
- Advanced ASP.NET Core 3.1 MVC
- Bootstrap 4: Create Four Real World Projects
- CSS Bootcamp: Master CSS (Including CSS Grid/Flexbox)
- Django 3 By Example – Third Edition
- Django 3 Web Development Cookbook (Fourth Edition)
- Hands-On Microservices with C# 8 and .NET Core 3 – Third Edition
- Hands-On Swift 5 Microservices Development
- Mastering Service Mesh
- Mastering WooCommerce 4
- SASS: The Complete SASS Course (CSS Preprocessor)
- Solutions Architect’s Handbook
- Web Development Environment in Ubuntu 18.04 VM on Windows
- WordPress 5 Cookbook
Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) is an approach to data analysis that involves the application of diverse techniques to gain insights into your data. In one of our latest releases, Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with Python , you will learn how to develop skills required to carry out investigation on any dataset, produce insights into data, present your results with visual aids, and build a model that predict future outcomes.
If you want to solve business intelligence and data analytics challenges, then take a look at our new title releases, Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with Python. DAX provides an extra edge by extracting key information from the data that is already present in your model – in this title you will learn to write various DAX expressions and functions to understand and develop the skills needed to use DAX’s functionality and flexibility.
- An Introduction to Factor Analysis
- An Introduction to Stata
- DAX Cookbook
- Fast Numerical Computing with Python
- Hands-On Artificial Intelligence on Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1.x
- Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with Python
- Hands-On Machine Learning with ML.NET
- Hands-On Microsoft Access 2019
- Hands-On TensorBoard for PyTorch Developers
- Learning Splunk
- Linear Regression Using Stata
- Logistic Regression Using Stata
- Modeling Count Data using Stata
- OpenCV 4 with Python Blueprints (Second Edition)
- Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud
- PyTorch Computer Vision Cookbook
- Qlik Sense Recipes
- Understanding Regression Techniques
- Visualizing Data Using Stata
Cloud & Networking
Docker containers revolutionized the software supply chain, and it’s popularity continues to grow due to this. Grasp basic to advanced Docker concepts and get to grips with Docker containers, Docker images, cloud integration, and networking with Learn Docker – Fundamentals of Docker 19.x (Second Edition).
An extremely popular and well-known solution for handling containers is Kubernetes. Find out how to implement Kubernetes in production and manage containers with Kubernetes – A Complete DevOps Cookbook.
- Amazon SES: Build Your Own Email Marketing System
- Architecting Cloud Computing Solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Automation with Ansible Playbooks
- Build a Mail Server on Windows: Unlimited Business Emails
- Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery with Jenkins X and Kubernetes
- Hands-On Kubernetes on Windows
- Kubernetes – A Complete DevOps Cookbook
- Learn Docker – Fundamentals of Docker 19.x (Second Edition)
Business & Soft Skills
One of the leading customer relationship management (CRM) solutions is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CE). It helps businesses to effectively communicate with their customers, and transform their marketing strategies. In, Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, you will learn how to configure your CRM system to meet your organizational needs, and gain an in-depth understanding of all the key components necessary for successful implementation.
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Cookbook (Second Edition)
- Hands-On Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Apps (Second Edition)
Security, Mobile, Game Development & Hardware/IoT
Cybersecurity skills are in high demand across a vast range of industries as it is more important than ever for organizations to be ready to detect and respond to security events and breaches. Preventive measures alone are no longer enough for dealing with these situations, organizations need a well-rounded prevention, detection and response program.
Cybersecurity Attacks – Red Team Strategies will guide you through establishing, managing and measuring a red team program. Learn how protect assets using decoys, auditing, and alerting to boost security for your organization.